Potato Queen

Potato Queen

Saturday, October 12, 2013

oh white guys oh white guys oh white guys...oh my potato queen introduction!

Well let me at least introduce myself at least, 
Hi My Name is Albert, and I'm a potato queen and proud about it.  Well at least I got that introduction out of the way. 

People ask what's a potato queen?  Well in the gay world, a potato queen is an Asian guy who is into white guys. So I'm sure you get it.  Potato=white, queen=gay.  That's pretty much the breakdown of a potato queen.  Now my counterparts of the other side of the spectrum are rice queens.  Rice queens are basically white guys who are TOTALLY into Asians.  They are virtually like honed onto asians like radar is on detecting planes.  I have a rice queen friend who basically zones off when he sees other Asians and basically fantasizes about that Asian guy, oh the possibilities right.  As they say it never hurts to dream right?

Now my third counterparts are basically....wait you're thinking there's more? yep there's more.  They are called Sticky Rice.  Sticky Rice is basically Asians making love to other Asians and they don't mind that.  Rice Queens are basically jealous of sticky rice Asians because they want them all!  I used to be in the sticky rice category, til after my first relationship that lasted for 3 years, but after that so I decided change gears and go for white guys, which I'm on my current quest for the perfect one!  

And yes this military Asian is gay!  Sorry ladies, I do not swing that way!  Even though I love you to death, intimately down there is definitely not going to happen!  Yes I am single!  That pretty much settles it :P

Now as for me, as for my dating life, maybe it could be better by moving west or north?  I'm currently deciding that right now, because I think my options are really limited here in Florida.  Keep in mind, I'm not just basing my life on my dating life, wants and love needs, but I'm basing it on culture, city life, better chances at friendships and a community I can call home.  I'm slowly looking into the research on where I would like to be! 

Stay tuned for more of my thoughts as the days go on by :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment